20110108

CrossFit Unbroken Paleo Challenge Questions

So here's the deal to better help you guys out, if you have questions email them to me at Kevin@CrossFitUnbroken.com and I will answer them using this medium. I will also be posting cool studies, recipes, etc. that I find to help you guys out. I will start post when questions start coming in.
I strongly urge you guys to use this resource. Whether you have questions on certain foods, how to better fit this challenge to your goals, how to keep recipes easy and delicious, or absolutely another other question that pops into your brilliant brains.
Also feel free to comment, discuss, but not argue in the comment section.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Kevin-should be fun (testing this out to make sure I can comment)

Unknown said...

Posted it on the calcium post but I will put it here too. Why is drinking diet soda a bad idea

Laci said...

Love this!